Friday, May 24, 2013

Sister Act Card Challenge #8

It's hard to believe this is the end of the second month of Sister Act Card Challenges already!  This week's sponsor is a generous artist from Seal Beach, CA named Rick St. Dennis. The DT was able to choose any image from his Etsy site. I had fun working with his Euro Clown.  I decided to go colorful and ended up "fussy" cutting the clown to make it fit in the frame of the patterned paper I had.  Using my Copics was the perfect way to de-stress after a long couple of days at work!  Hope you stop by the blogs of the other DT gals, and that you will play along with our anything goes challenge.

 My card is going into these challenges:

Use It Tuesday The kraft colored papers have been sitting in a stack on my pile since I bought them more than a year ago.  Some of the rhinestones are recycled from old projects.

I turned sketch #259 from Sketch Saturday on its side for my card.

Cute Card Thursday's theme this week is "Tie It Up".
613 Avenue - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Cool card! I love the pop of color against the kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love that image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card! I really love how you have colored this awesome card. Fabulous layers as well!!!

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy