Friday, July 4, 2014

Sister Act #64

Fitztown is sponsoring Sister Act's anything goes challenge this week.  They have an amazing variety of images in the digi section.

 My card is a super-simple CAS card.  I am always in need of Thank You cards, so I created a batch of these to have on hand.  I stamped the image and the sentiment, shaded a bit with my Copics, then put the whole thing in an embossing folder, ran it through my Cuttlebug and added some clear 4mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  Bam!  Done!

Challenges Entered:
CASology 102/ - float
Tuesday Throwdown #202/ - AG
PPA #210 /- color challenge
CAS(e) This Sketch #83/

7 comments:

  1. Sweet butterfly card! Love your CAS design! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, this is so very soft and pretty! I love that butterfly floating in the center of your lovely embossed card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs some "Bam. Done." cards and these are lovely!! Love that embossing folder BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty!! I love that butterfly and your embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is is beautiful, Cathy!!! Love the embossed background! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy