Friday, August 22, 2014

Sister Act - Challenge #71

Happy Friday, Sister Act Friends!  Deasy Designs is our sponsor this week.

My card is another one that isn't typical for me!  This one was inspired by this card in Heather's gallery at Splitcoast Stampers.  She was a Featured Stamper and I chose her card to CASE.

I used a SU rustic polka-dot background stamp, PTI's Around and About Sentiments for the "thinking of you" for my stamping.  The die is from Simon Says Stamp and the daisies are an EK success punch that I added some shading with Copics.

2 comments:

  1. Vey fun, Cathy! I love the multi-colored thinking of you sentiment, and you did a great job with stamping it straight! (I find that a challenge when repeating a sentiment.) The flowers add a bright "zing" and you got to use one of your hello dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pops of colour and that large "hello"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy