Friday, September 5, 2014

Sister Act - Challenge #73

Back again with another card using the faux watercolor technique this week for Sister Act.  This one uses MFT's Pretty Poppies Stamp.  After inking the flowers, leaves, and stems, then spritzing each with water, I masked off the image and used the script stamp that comes with the set to stamp the background.  I purposefully used a darker ink in the center around the flowers to provide a little shading and visual interest.

This will be my last week on the Sister Act DT.  Life has gotten a little hectic and I need to cut back.  It's been a great experience and I will always be grateful to Jenn and Tricia for launching me into DT work and for starting a blog.

Fitztown is the Sister Act Sponsor this week.  Stop by the blog to be inspired by the DT's creations.

Color Challenge #489

1 comment:

  1. Love this one too, Cathy. I love the look created by spritzing the stamp. Adds a whole new dimension to the stamp. I like how you matted this too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy