Saturday, June 20, 2015

Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #12 - Anything Goes

I'm back with my final DT card for Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends.  I have loved being part of the team.  I know I'll be submitting cards in the future!
As always, anything goes is the theme for Challenge #12.  I was able to use an image from one of our three sponsors,  Concetta Kilmer and her Etsy Shop, Enchanted Design Studios.  The image is called Cupcake Cutie!  It reminded me of the Day of the Dead masks seen in Mexico at the beginning of November to mark a holiday to remember loved ones who have passed.

I used E41 and 42 to color her mask with a little E44 for shading.  Her body is E00, 21, 11.  The hair is done with C 04, 05. 07 and 09.  Her hair bow and mask design colors are R20, 22, 24.  Her wings are R00, 000 & 01.

Challenges Entered:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #264/ - Gorgeous Girls
Simply Papercraft #7/ - AG
Enchanted Designs Studio
Prize:  3 Images                  

Our Sponsors:  

Flat Friends
Prize: 5 images

Ppinky Dolls
Prize:  3 Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy