Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sketch Saturday #366

Happy Saturday, Sketch Fans!  Little Miss Muffet is sponsoring this week's challenge.  This is their image, Polka Dot Pals Lark.

This was a fun card to put together. To stretch myself with this card by creating a scene for the clown.  Not being a trained artist, I went to the trusty web to see what other folks have done.  Debbie Olson created a floor for a card on her Thinking Inking blog that I used to guide me for the stage the clown is standing on.  Kim O'Connell's colored curtains (from 2013!) used a stamp set from the now defunct There She Goes Blog, helped me sketch a set for my clown and shade them with yellow green Copics.

The Internet makes it a whole lot easier to take something in my head and get it on paper!  Thanks, Ladies! I truly admire your style and am thankful to you for helping me grow!















Challenges Entered:
Little Miss Muffet #114 /- AG
The Paper Shelter #208/ - Make it Digital
Simply Papercraft #7/ - AG


6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweet looking card. Adorable image and lovely design. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of the adorable scene you created Cathy! Must try that floor - it's awesome. Really adorable card in every way. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable Cathy, my lovely old teamie! Hope you're keeping well hun! Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing and I love how all the elements you found were put together for this scene. I'd love to be able to show it off at LMMS and share your talent. (Are you ok with me displaying it? You can email me at forgottenscraps@gmail.com) Thanks for using a Little Miss Muffet Stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy