Friday, August 7, 2015

A Day for Daisies - August Release

It's time for our August Release at A Day for Daisies!  You will love the new images - a combination of mermaids and some new beauties. Coloring this image, Chubby Mermaid One, stretched my coloring skills - especially the hair. I had to create my own lines of movement,  It was so much fun working on her tail that I added water, sand, and an island to create a scene to surround her. Check out the variety of images the DT has used on the ADFD blog, and join us with one of the free images or treat yourself to a new purchase from the ADFD shop!


3 comments:


  1. really!!! You think I need to loose a little weight. But my hair is so very pretty!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty, Cathy! You did a fabulous job on her hair, and the scene you put her in is fabulous - great job on that water - movement, waves, and all - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this over at Pinterest so had to wheel on over and tell you how fabulous this is. I love everything about this card... the chubby mermaid is gorgeous and her hair is so pretty. I also like the sea, land and sky scene you created... what a great job you did on this Cathy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy