Thursday, November 26, 2015

Creative Knockouts #117 - Festive Fun

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fiends in the United States!  Creative Knockouts' challenge is all about celebrating!  A Day for Daisies is out sponsor.  Appropriate to the occasion, I am using Pumpkins and Butterflies.  Thanks to Sweet Sunday Sketch for the card design!

Come and check out the other DT inspiration and play along with us!

Challenges Entered:
Sweet Sunday Sketch #296/
Through the Craft Room Door/ - AG
Dream Valley Challenges #120/ - Stitching Real or Faux
Crafty Gals Corner #47/ - AG

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Cathy! I love that color combination! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love your paper choices. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner Anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, this is so beautiful! I don't know if I like the coloring or the design better... Amazing job!
    Have a great day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibrant colors. Beautiful coloring and gorgeous card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, this is gorgeous! Love how you've colored this beautiful image and the papers are perfect as well!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Cathy. Super cute image and I love the bright pumpkin. Sorry I'm a little late visiting.
    Hugs.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy