Tuesday, January 10, 2017

CC&S #205 - Sketch Challenge

This week Karen has a sketch for you to try your hand at on the CAS Colours and Sketch Challenge Blog.  I used Altenew's Mini Blossoms stamp set for my card.  I made the decision to keep it simple with minimal coloring, using my Copics for the leaves and just a touch of RV000 on the small flowers.  The larger daisies are merely stamped with black ink.  Thank goodness for my Misti!!  It allowed me to create well-stamped images.  The small flowers are stamped in Pink Pirouette with a touch of Melon Mambo in the centers.

Check out inspiration from the rest of the DT here!  Hope you will join me on this journey of developing a CAS eye and post your own cards in the gallery!

8 comments:

  1. Perfect card! I love the sweet images and so wonderfully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card, love your colour combo and how you chose to selectively add colour to the stamped floral. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your floral images, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I really like how you haven't coloured in the larger flowers and the contrast this adds with the bright green of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whimsical floral spray, the bright pink and green, and the flowing font of the sentiment all combine perfectly to give your card such a cheery feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love the cascade of flowers and your colour choices are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect CAS, and I love your colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colour combo - the pink and lime really pop with the black x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy