Tuesday, February 14, 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #210 - Sketch Week

I loved working with this week's CC&S challenge sketch.  Despite the Valentine's Day posting, I went with a new baby card.

I used bib images from A Day for Daisies (Baby Bib Heart, Baby Bib Duck, and Baby Bib Smile) from A Day for Daisies.  The drawings are darling and clean to use for a CAS challenge.  I kept the color palette simple, added a little texture with the paper panel and the ribbon, and then rounded the two bottom corners.  My Misti is my new best friend!  I think I stamped the sentiment three times!!

Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's inspiration on the CAS Colours & Sketch Challenge Blog - and then join us this week.








Challenges Entered:
Crafty Cardmakers #182 - Add Some Texture
613 Avenue Create #194 - CAS, Blue, Sentiment

9 comments:

  1. Love the line of bibs, such fun and a great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, the detail on the bibs is a wonderful touch. FABulously CAS too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bibs are super cute. Such a fun baby card. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! I love the woven embossed strip behind the bibs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card, loving those bibs and the added paper panel texture. Wonderfully done. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Add Some Texture' challenge!
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Cathy, love the way you "translated" the sketch - such a cute card ;o) Thank you for joining my "Add some Texture" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers Blog! Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete
  7. The textured panel is a nice touch and shows off the little bibs well. Thank you for joining the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gingham embossing with those cute bibs! You've definitely found your CAS groove here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever CAS new baby card. Lovely.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy