Saturday, January 27, 2018

My Time to Craft Challenge #363 - Transport

Transport is the theme for Challenge #363 on the My Time to Craft Blog.  I chose to use the transport theme as a Valentine's card for one of my grandchildren.  I love how this sweet little bicycle turned out.  The stamps and die were a freebie with a card making magazine I bought a couple of years ago.  I've never used it before and in fact dug it out of a box of supplies I was going to get rid of! Not any more!!  The combination of patterned papers really keeps your eye moving around this card and the three epoxy hearts (I rescued from a sale bin last February) serve as a wonderful anchor.

You can see how the other DT gals used the transportation theme here.  You have a fortnight to add your card to the MTTC gallery.  See you on February 10th for our next challenge!

Challenges Entered:
Aud Sentiments #195/ - AG
Crafty Creations #359 - AG
Crafty Gals Corner #157/ - AG
Star Stampz Challenge 1/25 - Valentines or Lots of Pink/Red
Mod Squad Challenge 1/24/ - Valentine - Love

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy, love the lacy frame around your bicycle :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this make hun, the bike looks fab
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kathy, love the bicycle image set on the doily, great bp and lovely design.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card, from the cute background paper, to the sweet bicycle focal, to the sweet die cut oval it's mounted on. LOVE it! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad.
    Judy~ Mod Squad Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - love the bicycle and the great papers. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous monochromatic card,awesome design too... thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy